Saturday, October 4, 2008

All Occasion Card Class Cards

Wheww! What a relief! We have a filter on our pc to prevent the kids from accessing sites they shouldn't, and when trying to upload these first 2 cards as a final post, it read error. I thought..."NO!!!!" "Please be there when I log back in, please be there!" Thank goodness it was. Who knows when I would take the time to upload again.

I had a card class after school yesterday, which is the first one I've had in a long time. I've uploaded several of the cards tonight, but they didn't lay in the post quite right, so I will try to upload again.

This card is an example of Paper Piecing. I hadn't tried this technique until now, but with all the pretty dsp's, I thought it would be a good technique to try with the class.

Stamp Set: Fast and Fun Notes
Card Stock: Apricot Appeal, Basic Black, Mellow Moss, Whisper White, DSP (retired)


This little guy was a lot of fun to make. I've named him "Punchy", as it only requires SU punches to create him. I dug down deep in my retired stamps closet and found the Halloween saying to add in the corner. I got the idea from someone on SCS (although I'm not sure who).

Stamp Set: ?
Punches: Scallop, Photo Corners, 3/4" circle, 1/4" circle
Other: gel pen
Card Stock: Basic Black, Green Galore, Whisper White, Real Red, Tangerine Tango






No comments: