Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Roomie Box Items to Share


Here are a couple more shares that I put in the swap box for my "roomie". The first is a bag in a box which I put some chocolate treasures. I wasn't sure what kind of shape the chocolate would be in once it reached Cincy having been in a hot postal truck, but she said it was fine. I guess it didn't have too much time to melt really bad, just going 100 miles or so. You can find the tutorial at Diana Gibbs' blog. It was really easy to make and is a great little bag to put small gifts in.

The 2nd picture is a different kind of post it note holder. This holds the mini post-its. You can see the tutorial for this project at Angie Juda's tutorial blog called Stampin' Academy. The instructions are easy to follow and make a cute little gift for SOS (someone special) ; )

No comments: