Summertime means flip flops, beach umbrellas, swimming pools, popsicles, and spending time with friends--both old and new. This June and July, Stampin' Up! is celebrating one of the most enjoyable times of the year with the Summer Fun Campaign.
Spend time this summer doing what you love with family and friends--hold a workshop (or several workshops!) during June and July and take advantage of all the great offers that are coming your way.
Among other exciting offers, the Summer Fun Campaign will include
- Last Chance list (formerly the Retired list)
- 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog Sneak Peek and Hostess Set Preorder
- Country Living Summer Cookout Kit
Dates: June 15 - August 31, 2009 or while supplies last
Take advantage of all the Summer Fun the Country Living Summer Cookout Kit can bring to your business. This summer, we've partnered with Country Living magazine to create a unique craft kit, which they will feature in their July 2009 issue. Our goal in furthering our relationship with Country Living is to gain greater exposure for Stampin' Up! and help you find new customers. But this kit isn't just great for business--your customers will love how it can help them create special memories with a fun and convenient, coordinated summer barbeque!
|Country Living Summer Cookout Kit||$24.95|
The exclusive Country Living Summer Cookout Kit includes the following products:
- 8 die-cut table tents (2 each of 4 colors)
- Die-cut components, bamboo skewers, and envelopes to create 8 shish kabob invitations
- 12 die-cut coasters (3 each of 4 colors)
- 16 die-cut tags (4 each of 4 colors)
- 24 12" x 12" printed food wrapper sheets (12 each of 2 colors)
- 4 printed recipe cards
- 5 yards linen thread
- Ruby Red Classic Stampin' Spot
- Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Spot
- Dig In stamp set (item number 116700)
Note: the kit does not include tablecloths, plates, or flatware.