Sunday, October 12, 2008

Flip Flop Album















This is the front cover.
















This is the back cover.

Not sure which pages go in which order here, but the following pages, are what was inside.
I say WAS because I gave this album to my "roomie" this summer in a NCG'er swap. I'd also like to thank my good friend Rose (Hi girl!) for explaining the directions for this project. She was kind enough to send me pictures of her completed work so I could figure this thing out. This was a difficult project to photograph as there are so many little pages to capture when you turn the pages.


















































I was wanting to try this project for a long time, and I think I'll make another one some day, possibly in a class, but it was definately a LOT of work. I'm not a scrapbooker by nature, so I think just trying to come up with page layouts was the hardest part for me. Hope you enjoy this project. If you are interested in a class to learn how to make this, please email me and let me know.


No comments: