Saturday, October 4, 2008

Zindorf Technique Card

oops! Another crooked scan. I hate that, especially when this was my ultimate favorite card to make. I've been in awe of the many cards being made using the Zindorf Technique (named after the awe-inspiring...Michelle Zindorf). Her work is really amazing. If you get a chance, go check it out. According to a tutorial on SCS for this technique, you are supposed to use a rubber brayer. I didn't have much success when I did it that way, so I used a sponge brayer. I really like the effects that this made, so even though this was a first attempt, I'm going to work at it some more, as I like how it turns out.

Stamp Sets: Lovely as a Tree, Wanted, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Bashful Blue, Bordering Blue, Not Quite Navy, So Saffron, More Mustard, Really Rust, Basic Black
Accessories: Sponge Brayer
Other: post it notes (for masking)



No comments: