Thursday, January 24, 2008

Attempting to Catch Up

I've decided to start this blog over again. I've changed the name, and am currently trying to build different elements in here again. I'm not very good at writing every day, like some you ladies, and noticed that until this small post, my last post was in September. I've rather lost my stamping mojo. Don't know why this is, but unless my upline plans a stamping day, I've not done much stamping lately. Anywhoooo....I deleted a lot of the small talk that started up my last blog, AND eliminated the chit chat about my hermit crab. We might add more about him at a future time. At the current time, my site has a few outdated cards posted using several retired sets. I've also found that trying to write on 1 blog for my customers, and one blog for stampers is for the birds. I just can not keep up. After a year of trying this, I do believe blogger is more user friendly than Wordpress, so hopefully my customers will find me here.

If anyone who reads this would like to BECOME a customer to me, or a demonstrator for that matter, check out the contact info on the right.

No comments: