Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Just 1 of my holiday cards that DIDN'T get sent out



This is a card I made during the holidays.

Stamp Set: Crab and Company

Ink: Real Red, Basic Brown

CS: Real Red, Certainly Celery, Night of Navy, Whisper White, DSP (Designer Series Paper)

Other: Liquid Applique, Word Window Punch. brads

I made several Christmas cards during the holidays, but unfortunately no one got to see them. (psst...dh is a bit peeved about that...that I didn't mail them out, anyway). I looked at it this way, with the price of gas topping $3 a gallon again, and postage costs they way they are, do I really want to send out all these cards, or do I want to feed my family??? DH didn't see it that way, however, as he shook his head in disbelief and found just 1 more little reason to be mad at me this year (2008), no one but me got to enjoy my Christmas cards this holiday season.

No comments: